Identifying investment for infrastructure is key to improve training quality, in recent years the School has continuously invested in and strongly developed its facilities. In particular, investments are primarily mobilized from capital contributions of shareholders. In recent years, the University annually invests more than 100 billion in basic construction to ensure learning demands of students and to meet training requirements of the lecturers. Its total asset is at current nearly VND 1,000 billion.
The School has eight campuses in the districts of Ho Chi Minh City namely District 4, District 12, Go Vap District with a total area of 7.3 ha, fully equipped with spacious and modern training facilities to ensure training standards as prescribed. Since 2014, the University has put to use its new campus in District 12 with nearly 30,000 m2 of construction, increasing the total floor construction area of 80,000 m2, with more than 300 classrooms, more than 162 laboratories and workshops for teaching and learning.
Subject to the strategic orientation and development, the School has continued to invest in its infrastructure in the direction of standardization and modernization, by 2020, to meet the national standard of facilities. Especially for high-tech industries, the University is going to invest in its facilities for training and research under international standards for the new campuses at Hi-Tech Area of Ho Chi Minh City.
THE SCHOOL HAS 8 CAMPUSES:
- Headquarter located at 300A Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Campus 2 located at 298A Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Campus 3 located at 38 Ton That Thuyet, Ward 16, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Campus 4 located at 448 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ward 18, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Campus 5 located at 27A Nguyen Oanh, Ward 17, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Campus 6 located at 331, Highway 1A, An Phu Dong Ward, District 12, HCMC.
- Campus 7 located at 2374, Highway 1A, Trung My Tay Ward, District 12, HCMC.
- Campus 8 located at 458/3F Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, HCMC.